A love so beautiful.
Talentime has come to an end! And three cheers to three-o, yay! At least we didnt disappoint ourselves, haha. Yeah had loads of fun. Thanks to everyone for all the well wishes, cheers and encouragement! Shall post some pics on the next post, look forward :D
Im kinda excited over tmr's service and also choir audition, although im also quite nervous bout it. No idea what song i'll need to sing, but still, singing in front of Annabel is quite stressful : X And looking forward to the training with michelle chua for the GT youth band together with miaoru, heh :D
I promised to start doing some quality work after talentime, so i shall start work next week. Hoho i hope i will at least accomplish some stuffs.
Today is a mixed-emotion day. I dont know what im supposed to be feeling.
I guess i'll need some time to come back to reality and realise what ive just done and said goodbye to.
thanks, love.